Pages

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Welcome Readers!

Welcome dear Readers!

The purpose of this blog is to give readers from around the world an inside look at the process writer's go through from the first idea to publishing and beyond. I want to share my experiences with you all and to hopefully hear about your experiences as well. I believe that writing is a collaborative process and I wish to honor that here.

The reason behind this is my significant other once asked what I go through when I am writing a story. It can be a long process filled with days of madly typing at the keyboard or days where not a single word can be written. Or it can be a short process filled with hours of madly typing at the keyboard. Mine is the former, which is most often caused by self-inflicted writer's block.

This process is specific to me; however, I would love to hear about your writing process and your experiences. My blog is specific to what has worked for me and what has not, along with advice and tidbits I found helpful. I feel I must now offer the clichéd phrase: "Results may vary" (Sorry, I just had to do it).

My goal is to update every couple days; once a week at the very least, with profuse apologies and excuses for my lack of availability.

Whew! Now that all this stuff is out of the way, I won't bore you with any more of it from now on, I promise. I will be posting an additional post soon, so keep an eye out.

Cheers and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment